Tikka T3 Magazine

terrydactyl

Having used a 3 shot mag for my Tikka T3 for sometime upgraded to a 6Shot a number of times after 3shots the fourth round sometimes does not get picked up properly this has not just happened to my self but at least two other member of the club with exactly the same weapon and brand new mags any suggestions on how to stop gun)

I have no suggestions on how to rectify this issue.

I just wished to say that I have the same issue with my T3 in .223. It will not pick up the 2 or 3rd round smoothly until I push the nose of the bullet down in the magazine then it picks it up. A bit of a pain but I still really like the rifle.

I also have a T3 in 6.5X55 and it does not have this problem. Picks up round every time.

I am going to ask at the gun shop and also the supplier.

ETR

Many thanks for your help with regard to getting help from the supplier no help there and the manufacture company they will not even reply to E Mail if you get any answers could you let me know, thanks again

Terry dactylgun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts