• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 270 WSM with Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44

jedlowe

I have a right-handed Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 270 WSM package for sale that includes the following items.
--Tikka T3 RH Lite Stainless Steel 270 WSM rifle
--2 Tikka WSM magazines
--Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44 with Dead Hold BDC reticle
--Talley 30mm low rings
--RCBS 270 WSM die set
--45 pieces of 270 WSM Winchester brass (36 pieces new and unfired, 9 pieces once-fired)
--91 count Nosler Accubond Long Range 150 grain bullets
This rifle has been fired exactly 9 times. I worked up a load with the Nosler LR Accubonds and Reloader 22, took the rifle to the range, sighted it in, and proceeded to shoot ¾ MOA 3 shot groups with absolutely no load development or tweaking. I'm sure the rifle is capable of better.
The rifle/scope/rings package as you see it weighs 7 ¾ lbs, and recoil is very manageable for such a lightweight set up. The trigger is tuned to a crisp 3 lbs. This will make a fine lightweight packing rifle that also provides impressive ballistics. The load I worked up had a muzzle velocity of 2950 fps with no pressure signs and flawless extraction. With a published G1 BC of 0.625, the Nosler LR Accubond bullets at 2950 fps muzzle velocity should be able to reach out there very capably.
I just had a 6.5 SAUM custom built, so I really have no need for this rifle. Everything is in like new condition, and as stated, has been to the range once with 9 rounds fired. I will sell the whole package for $1100 shipped from an individual to your FFL.
34h7urt.jpg

nyia2v.jpg

vmw4kj.jpg

2j5njp.jpg

Recent Posts