• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Lite SS and Savage 110 TRADES WELCOME

ff.hogue

Tikka
I have a extremely nice Custom Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in 300 Win. Mag. This gun is prestine! It has been used hunting 3 times, and does not have 1 scratch or scuff! Only thing that shows wear are the 2 takedown screws from taking it apart for trigger work and cleaning, very minor detail but i want everything out in the open! It is PERFECT!
Features:
Tikka T3 Lite Stainless
DNZ Products Game Reaper Silver Scope Mount
Limbsaver Recoil Pad
Custom Trigger Job, Nice and crisp break! 2.5-3lb
Bullett Holder Pictured
SCOPE NOT INCLUDED
$590.00
Buyer responsible for shipping and dealer fees
Tikka002.jpg

Tikka004.jpg

Tikka002.jpg

Savage
I have a UNBELIEVEABLY accurate Stevens 200 (i know it says savage 110 in title, same rifle minus accutrigger) in 270win. This Rifle features a DNZ Products Game Reaper Scope Mount, Simmons 3-9x40 scope w/Butler Creek Lense covers, Hogue Recoil Pad, Lightened Trigger, Smoothed and Painted stock in Desert Tan and Bullet Holder. Rifle has been taken hunting 1 time! This is a budget priced rifle with premium priced rifle accuracy! This gun will not be dissapointing! On sight in i got 1/2" group with 2 bullets splitting holes! The metal is in PERFECT condition, some small chips on the stock, not hard to touch up. I will probably touch it up befor it ships...
$360.00
Buyer responsible for shipping and dealer fees

-Thomas
[email protected]
Trades always considered!

Stevens200005.jpg

Stevens200002.jpg

Stevens200001.jpg

Things i am looking for:
Remington 700 Etronx chambered in .243
Savage Precision Target Action that can be barreled in 243. Even if you dont want to trade im interested in purchasing one outright
Bushnell 6500 4.5-30x50 Rifle Scope
other high end scopes

Last edited:
Re: Tikka T3 Lite SS and Savage 110 both custom!

I am also looking for a Savage Precision Target Action that can be barreled in 243. i would trade the stevens straight across for it or partial on the tikka. even if you dont want to trade im interested in purchasing one outright. Thanksgun)