• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T3 Left Hand Factory Stock and other components

264MHC

I have a never used polymer take off stock from a Left handed Tikka T3 (not T3x), as well as the bottom metal (plastic), actions screws, bolt handle with CTR style knob, and two M magazines (short action 2.8"), a 3 round, and a 5 round. I bought the gun new, old stock this summer for the action. It was a 22-250 from the factory. Unfortunately I destroyed the factory barrel getting it off so I can't sell it. I would like to get $20 apiece for the mags, $20 for the bolt handle, and $50 for the stock/ Bottom metal/ action screw combo. The magazines should work for any 308 case head short action round and the stock and bolt handle will work with any left handed T3 or T3x no matter the chambering. I can do $90 for the whole package or spit as needed, let me know what you want. Prices are negotiable, just has to be worth my time to ship. I will pay shipping conus. I accept paypal and venmo. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Tikka Bolt Handle.jpg
    Tikka Bolt Handle.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Tikka Magazines.jpg
    Tikka Magazines.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Tikka Stock 1.jpg
    Tikka Stock 1.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Tikka Stock 2.jpg
    Tikka Stock 2.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Tikka Stock 3.jpg
    Tikka Stock 3.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 42
Magazines sold. Stock, bottom metal, and bolt handle still available. Willing to work on price.