• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T-3 lite 243 with extras **SOLD**

loaders_loft

Tikka T-3 lite, blued, with optilok rings. I am the original owner. About 500 rounds fired. One 3 round magazine. This has been a very accurate rifle and a joy to reload (accurate). I have used it for shooting prairie dogs & squirrels, coyote calling, and a couple small hogs. This is the rifle I used for a nice article about tikka rifles. Check it out.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f37/tikka-t-3-vs-m595-detail-views-changes-shown-55517/

Loaded rounds (tailored for this rifle):
138ea 70grain nosler ballistic tips
122ea 62grain barnes varmint grenades
24ea 90grain nosler ballistic tips
11ea 85grain barnes triple shock X
11ea 90grain sierra full metal jacket
= 306ea loaded rounds

I will sell the rifle with magazine, rings and the 306ea tailored hand loads for $550 plus shipping to your FFL. Hand loads will be shipped separately directly to you.
I will also include the recipes for these hand loads and any other recipes I find (I had a great load with the 55gr ballistic tips, just don't have any loaded right now).

If you want I will also include the RCBS full length die set for an extra $20 and 245pcs of fired brass for an extra $50.

Re: Tikka T-3 lite 243 with extras

Lots of interest in the Tikka's here lately. They are a great rifle, no doubt. Anyone looking for a calling rifle or light deer rifle, this one is just the ticket. All the handloads complete with recipes, no OCD loading techniques needed to make this rifle shoot great. Standard powders and basic prep works just fine.

I've had some interest on this rifle, but nobody has commited to a sale yet, so its still first come, first served. Not many folks will show you a complete breakdown of all the details and photos of their rifle inside and out like I posted on this link. Check it out!

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f37/tikka-t-3-vs-m595-detail-views-changes-shown-55517/