Tikka M695 270

BTAY

Tikka M695 270 caliber had laminated stock and stainless barrel. It has a Nikon 3-9x40 bdc scope. It is in like new condition hardly shot. Thinking about selling wondering what everyone thought it was worth.

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 19
Tikka M695 270 caliber had laminated stock and stainless barrel. It has a Nikon 3-9x40 bdc scope. It is in like new condition hardly shot. Thinking about selling wondering what everyone thought it was worth.

What it"s worth and what you are going to get in a rather short time frame may be quite different as this is a model old now. I'd say it's worth north of $600, but you may have to put a bit of a haircut on that to move it quickly. My t-3 lh ss 270 with a 10x Elite on top cost me nearly 900, but I'd likely only get 600 (if that) for it. Mine doesn't get shot much, but it's staying with me... I hate selling good rifles.

What it"s worth and what you are going to get in a rather short time frame may be quite different as this is a model old now. I'd say it's worth north of $600, but you may have to put a bit of a haircut on that to move it quickly. My t-3 lh ss 270 with a 10x Elite on top cost me nearly 900, but I'd likely only get 600 (if that) for it. Mine doesn't get shot much, but it's staying with me... I hate selling good rifles.

Thanks for the reply I am not sure if I do want to get rid of it. It shoots really well at 100 yards a can sink 3 just about in the same hole. I am with you there I hate to get rid of a good rife

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.