Tikka Long range base

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by IdahoWoodsbummer, Sep 12, 2005.

1. IdahoWoodsbummer

IdahoWoodsbummer Well-Known Member

HELP. I have a heavy barrel Tikka 308, which I am super impressed with. That being said, with my MK IV Leupold 6.5x 20 I cannot get enough elevation adjustment to shoot past about 750 yards.

Does anyone know where I can find a 20 to 30 moa base for a T3 Tikka? Your help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

2. TheCanuck

TheCanuck Well-Known Member

i think tikka makes one, they offer it on the t3 tactical, if im not misguioded. If i am, contact Badger Ordinance, they might be able to make one for you from scratch

3. IdahoWoodsbummer

I believe The tactical one is not a long range one. But I will check again. I will also get ahold of Badger. thank you for the help.

4. TheCanuck

TheCanuck Well-Known Member

NP

5. Stugotz

Stugotz Active Member

6. IdahoWoodsbummer

Stugotz,

Thanks, He is the only guy I have found producing moa bases for the T3. These are phenomenal rifles. When the catch on with the LR/sniper crowd I am afraid the prices are going to catch up.

Thanks,
    Idaho

7. paul

paul Member

8. Guest

Guest Guest

You might want to contact Warne since they are producing the tactical bases now. They do list a TRG one which can be easily modified to fit the Tikka M65 actions! I should mention 3 of screws will line up and a 4th must be driled into the base to enable 2 screw front receiver ring mounting.

9. IdahoWoodsbummer

Excellent, Thanks