• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Three Nightforce NXS Scopes

MTAR15

**all sold**

I have three NF scopes for sale, all have been mounted but all show little to no signs of wear. All glass is perfect.

Please no low balls (will not be answered), I will make a package deal if someone wants all 3.

I'm not looking for any particular trades, but if you feel you have something interesting feel free. It will need to be something pretty great or a no-brainer to catch my interest. Don't want to trade my optics for your optics, I'd just keep these I'd I needed a scope (only exception is Premier).

Silver Eagles or Candaian Maple Leafs at spot also accepted.

NXS 3.5-15x50 MLR Reticle: Includes the bikini cover, no sun shade or box. Standard speed knobs and no zero stop. .25 MOA knobs. Has a slight mark on the front bell edge, hard to see and I could not get a photo of it. But I like to be completely open of any little marks.

$1320 shipped, USPS MO only

c357f151.jpg

9bcd2bc6.jpg

NXS 5.5-22x50 NP-R2 Reticle: Includes the bikini cover, no sun shade. I have a box (not the correct box for the scope, but it's a NF box). Standard speed knobs and no zero stop. .25 MOA knobs.

$1435 shipped, USPS MO only.

e83c0cdc.jpg

8965811f.jpg

NXS 5.5-22x56 NP-R2 Reticle: Includes the bikini cover, box and sun shade. Standard speed knobs and no zero stop. .25 MOA knobs. Includes a set of Badger MAX-50 high rings. Of course I cannot say if the scope has ring marks as the rings are still on it.

SOLD. $1525 shipped, USPS MO only.

6d16c405.jpg

7986fb62.jpg

ba85a993.jpg

Last edited:
Not looking for trades for other optics, unless it's Premier.

Silver Eagles and Maple Leafs at spot also accepted.

The only one that has been claimed is the one you wanted (5.5-22x56). Sent an email to the address you gave me in the PM you'd sent, but I haven't heard back.

Please check your email and we can exchange info.