• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Thompson Center Muzzleloader. Bone Collector.

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
Bone Collector for sale. Camo in color, 50 caliber. Been on one, 1 week hunt. $400.00 firm. No trades. Paypal add 3%. Shipped only within the USA.

Comes with Weaver style scope base. No rings or scope. Also comes with an extra ram rod. A few other extras will be thrown in as well such as cleaning Jag, patches, T handle starter, an asortment of bullets. Hornady SST's, TC Shockwave, Barnes TMZ's. and what ever other accesories I have. Sorry I can't ship powders or primers. I can however share the best load recipe for you to duplicate. She is very accurate for a factory smoke pole. Sub 1 MOA was a regularity out to 200 yards. 2 MOA was the norm at 300 yards. It shot the 290 TMZ at just under 2000'sec.

All PMs answered. Attached are a couple of photos.

Attachments

• DSCN0886.JPG
    DSCN0886.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0889.JPG
    DSCN0889.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 15
Redman ------- you dog, your to fast for me. Good snag, I just didnt see it when he first posted it.

Put me in line if deal falls thru, Thanks PHILLIP

I was even too slow... there is somebody a head of me... there is no chance you"ll get it :D.... good luck