• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Thompson Center Encore frame - stainless

171farm

Up for sale I have a stainless (lighting in the room I took the pics isn't that great and makes the frame look dark, but it's stainless)TC encore frame with hammer extension. What you see is what you get. Overall it's pretty clean but could stand a little bit of elbow grease of parts you don't see when grips and barrel are on. Typical wear marks from rubbing while opening and closing the frame. I bought this used from a guy a few years back and never shot it, it's been sitting in my safe ever since so it's time for it to go. I believe the hinge pin is stock but it's pretty tight.

I'd take $600 obo to your FFL's door. It's up to you to confirm they will take shipment from private party. If they require it come from an FFL, I'll split any additional costs I'd occur on my end. If you're local to Cambria county PA, we could arrange local pickup.

This is cross posted on other popular hunting forums under my username of 171farm

Attachments

• main.jpeg
    main.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg