• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Thompson Center Contender in .17 Remington

cavscout77

This is a TC contender that I ended up with after doing some trading with a buddy of mine. It is a .17 Remington barrel that was made at the TC costum shop. I has a Leupold Veri-X II 3-9X40 scope and has about 100 rounds through it. I personaly have not shot it yet, but I know the guy I got it from. They rifle has been well taken care of and shots great. I am planning to take it groundhog hunting this Saturday, so I can a personal account of how it shoots.

$650 shipped or the whole set up. I would be willing to trade if you have anything you would like to offer, shoot me a PM. I am looking for a couple of good tactical scopes and a Bushmaster complete lower, but am not limited to these trades.

Gun005.jpg

Gun004.jpg

It shot VERY well redbone, I am just wanting to build a .204 upper for my AR. I now have just the barrel for sale. Here is the deal on it.

This is a 20" matt black bull barrel in .17 Remington. It is for the TC Contender and came from the TC custom shop(TC Custom Shop is engraved on the side of the barrel). It also includes the scope base. This barrel is $340 from the TC custom shop plus the shipping. I will sell this one for $300 shipped. It has 114 rounds out of it and will come with 40 pcs of Hornaday brass. This is a groundhog and foxes worst night mare.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested