This week's video....Shooter App for Smartphones

6.5x61Super

...I shot this video on Monday, switch to 1080p for higher resolution

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOsm2XKQmT8&feature=share&list=UUqYhWJBYUFC6W3NRR-g5b7g]AR15 6PDK 6x6.8SPC .223 Android Shooter App Magpul Seekings Precision - YouTube[/ame]

Definitely! I have been very pleased with Bullet Drop+. I can input all the crucial data I need to make a very accurate shots at up to 1000 yards (it goes from 0-1000 yards/meters). It has so far not steered me wrong, provided I have put in the correct data.

indeed...I think Shooter was one of the first "interactive" apps for smartphones, now it is good to see other apps out there... a Godsend for us shooters!
"Bulletflight" by Knights Armament was the first I believe. Shooter was a bit after that.

I used Bulletflight, then Ballistic FTE, and now Shooter. Shooter is my favorite of the bunch.

Thanks for sharing. I've had good results with Bulletflight but have not tried any other apps.

Nice work. I have shooter on the ipod and it looks different but the results should be identical. Nice program, easy for me to use, and so far accurate.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts