This seasons kills

Tikkamike

2011 ended up being a pretty good year. I didnt draw any good tags but was able to make the best of them and got some pretty decent stuff
The antelope on the left scores 76" and I made a 1010 yard kill on him with my 338 Lapua
The Mule deer isnt great he scores 151" (which is my best to date) and shot him at 675 yards with the Lapua
The Whitetail is My best whitetail and scores 164 3/8" 240 yards with the Lapua
anf the antelope on the end was just a run out in the morning and fill my tag type thing. he was also 240 yards the the lapua he scores 79" (he is a little bigger than he looks hes very heavy and 14.5" tall)
I have 1 more elk tag to fill (just cow tags this year) and a couple doe tags.
2011-11-26111300.jpg

2011-11-26111247.jpg

2011-11-26111149.jpg

Looks good for not drawing any good tags:D
Man this year slipped by me way too fast. Filled a goat buck and doe tag but ate two others plus a general deer tag(biggest buck I saw all year run right up to me within 60 yards 15 minutes into the season but wasno bigger than previous bucks so he got a pass.
If I dont get the fuel pump in the truck soon I might have to eat an area 7 tag that turned into a cow tag the 20th of November?
Learned more on what not to do than anything else this year!

Nice critters! Good shooting.
What is the weight of your rig?
Do you hunt in the mountains with it?
Ever see any real smoker goats down there? A couple of buddies and I are going to attempt to draw in one of the better units this year we have a few points. One of them worked in Wyoming for quite a few years around Lost Castle. I think thats what he said. I've heard that the unit now takes 3 point to draw?

Nice critters! Good shooting.
What is the weight of your rig?
Do you hunt in the mountains with it?
Ever see any real smoker goats down there? A couple of buddies and I are going to attempt to draw in one of the better units this year we have a few points. One of them worked in Wyoming for quite a few years around Lost Castle. I think thats what he said. I've heard that the unit now takes 3 point to draw?
12 lbs scoped, and I hunt everywhere with it. No real huge goats up where i live, 81 1/2 is my best up here the big guys are on the south end of the state where odds or drawing are second to getting hit my lightning.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts