They sure do grow up fast

Maq Attaq

These memories are better than any animal I'll ever kill.....

I'll let the pics tell the story

Michael through the years...from 3 to 17 (and this is about Michael...no wise cracks about my aging!!!)

DSCN1648.jpg

DSCN2131.jpg

DSCN3090.jpg

DSCN3352.jpg

DSCN3340.jpg

Nice man!

I'm looking forward to my little buddies becoming my hunting buddies, but at the same time I am all to aware that it will go way to fast once it starts.

Thanks for sharing. It is fun to watch men and women grow from children.

Awesome! I have a 4 year old little girl who steals my bear hunter magazine before I get a chance to see it and a 9 month old boy I expect to follow suit. Nice pics...is that giant buggy thing yours? that thing is sweet!

Michael is almost a spitting image of the old guy next to him in the last picture. Okay, I just couldn't resist!

He looks to becoming a fine young man. You should be proud, and I am sure you are.

Wow, I don't have kids of my own but inherited a family. I have missed out and for that I have regret. Good for you old man. LOL

I have little guys and looking through your photos is another sobering reminder of how fast it goes. I try to never take it for granted.

That picture of him in the boonie hat holding the pheasant is worth a million bucks. Made me smile big time.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.