Therohetical Hunting Scenario!

I say anything in full auto. Aim for the biggest piece of meat you can see, pull the trigger and empty the magazine. You are sure to at least get a good blood trail. If you carry an extra magazine on your belt then you don't have to take any extra time to reload before you run after the wounded deer. It's no big deal if he gets away because the nest guy over will probably shoot the wounded deer anyway. If you don't get lead in the air you can't kill anything. gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)

Steve

Steve, now you're talking PA deer hunting opening day. You haven't lived 'til you've experienced that :)

Not anymore boys. First day isn't anything like it was 10 or 15 years ago. I heard a total of maybe 12 shots fired on the first day. I think they need to cut back the season and let the herds grow again. The over population that they want to control are all in urban areas where it is hard to hunt safely.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.