Thermal Monocular Choice

I have (had) I flir scout 2 that worked all right. It was a refurbished unit that I got a deal on. After about two years the battery wouldn't charge any more. I sent it to flir about 6 months ago and haven't heard back from them. I called and talked to a lady on their customer service line and she said that I would have to get ahold of the warehouse but they don't have a phone number so good luck and hung up on me. I don't think I will do any more business with flir. Good luck on whatever you decide to go with.
Thats why I try to stay away from anything that has the battery built in. When I bought a thermal, one of the big selling points was that it used cr123's both rechargable and non-rechargable.

I have (had) I flir scout 2 that worked all right. It was a refurbished unit that I got a deal on. After about two years the battery wouldn't charge any more. I sent it to flir about 6 months ago and haven't heard back from them. I called and talked to a lady on their customer service line and she said that I would have to get ahold of the warehouse but they don't have a phone number so good luck and hung up on me. I don't think I will do any more business with flir. Good luck on whatever you decide to go with.
That sucks. My pulsar battery took a crap and Pulsar sent me a new one immediately and I bought a spare. I can go for a few days now.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.