The World’s most accurate bullet… new bullet design

I don't want to waste any more time or effort on these PsOS. The 6.5 barrel shoots the CE 425s very good so I don't want to burn it out messing around with junk.

Just for kicks I will do that. I did cut some of the tail off, this increased their stability but the accuracy was still very poor. They might be a good sub-sonic bullet turned around backwards.

I'm sure you realize that you'll have to back way down in charge with so much more bullet inside the case.
Upside down might put Cg ahead of Cp, and maybe even enough to reduce twist requirements, or rifling altogether.
But no matter what, this bullet won't be accurate without a mod to the barrel -that currently isn't available.

View attachment 11341

View attachment 11342

Firs of what do you think about My new bullet dishing ^^
I've had this I dear of years, and now made a rough sketch up of what I think would be a very accrete bullet.
What it is.. Is a Hornady SST modified whit a plastic end (RED) boat tail?
Dose this bullet even exist?? Owsley NOT by Hornady….
I'm thinking such a bullet would be very accurate at long range. d(-_*)b

Sort of reminds me of the 'Why turds are tapered joke'..........:)

As long as thay make a fourdeen inch wound channel that lasts 5 feet long and they say HUNTING on the box, I'll buy sum. I'll even tern them around before i put them on the case, so as the sentir of the gravity dosnt turn them around in the air.

Thanks schwabdog for yer de sign of the best bullits ever!

I'd be careful with this design, it may fly like a boomerang, then you'd have to duck when it come back. Don't try this at home.

lol

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.