The wife of mrbofus kicked him out of the house HELP!

kc

The most fantastic woman in the world has kicked mrbofus out of the house when it comes to
reloading and is in danger of destroying his equipment from rust and all of the elements of
temperature. Can you PLEASE help our brother and friend and help her to understand.

#1 you must never make any mess and use papers in areas you work even lay cardboard
under the papers. NEVER EVER SPILL ANY OILS AND SOLVENT.Use them outside if they smell
or damage the carpet.
If you are prone to not cleaning up your mess you need to start now.
If this fine lady is concerned you will blow up the house it is very unlikely if you don't smoke
around the area.
We would like to have a talk with this fine lady.
and we can find out if you have two left feet and are like a bull around a china cabinet.

Please help!

Get someone she trust and looks up too, that person has to explain it, as long as they understand. She sounds like my wife, (all wives) your friend is an idiot to her, even though she loves him, he is still just a lying man and your his friend so your no better. Let the issue die for a little while, as frustrating as it is, then have her speak to an "expert", I have to do this all the time, as I to am an idiot, the person be it man or woman will explain it to her and BAM your good to go, even though the person is just reiterating the exact thing you just said a hundred times. That person his an expert not an idiot like you, remember don't rub it in, just take your victory home and load some ammo.

Or you could always cut her off from sex, that works to.:D

Get someone she trust and looks up too, that person has to explain it, as long as they understand. She sounds like my wife, (all wives) your friend is an idiot to her, even though she loves him, he is still just a lying man and your his friend so your no better. Let the issue die for a little while, as frustrating as it is, then have her speak to an "expert", I have to do this all the time, as I to am an idiot, the person be it man or woman will explain it to her and BAM your good to go, even though the person is just reiterating the exact thing you just said a hundred times. That person his an expert not an idiot like you, remember don't rub it in, just take your victory home and load some ammo.

Or you could always cut her off from sex, that works to.:D

I think it's the other way around.....:)

Time for a new wife. Or a reloading spot away from the nagging if you want to go the expensive route.

Mutual Craft Room

1) Establish a room or area in the house where the two of you craft together and can walk away from projects with out cleaning/tidying up.
2) Divide up the floor space 60/40 with the reloading taking the 40%.
3) Put in lots of those clear plastic stacks of drawers from the big box store for her. They stack two sets of four on top of each other. Clear so she can see her stuff.
4)Keep your reloading gear in two 24" tool boxes and store the powder in the back of a closet out of sight.
5) NEVER TAKE UP ANY OF HER "CRAFTING SPACE"!!!
6) Keep the cleaning and its smelly solutions/chemicals out in the garage.
7) Take up ballroom dance lessons together. This last one does nothing for the reloading part.
But it works wonders on the 'withholding sex' part.........

KB

This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo.
[FONT=&quot]
GetInline.aspx
[/FONT]
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
GetInline.aspx
[/FONT]
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"
[FONT=&quot]
GetInline.aspx
[/FONT]

"What kind of ammo 'ya got ?"

[FONT=&quot]
GetInline.aspx
[/FONT]
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
GetInline.aspx
[/FONT]
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"
[FONT=&quot]
GetInline.aspx
[/FONT]

Now that's funny! Which gas station as I hunt Tx too!

She sounds like my wife, (all wives) your friend is an idiot to her, even though she loves him, he is still just a lying man...

I think you're right on target here. From my observations, all wives think their husbands are idiots. In my case my wife has nothing to complain about because I acted like an idiot before she married me. She knew what she was getting into.

[FONT=&quot]
GetInline.aspx
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
GetInline.aspx
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
GetInline.aspx
[/FONT]

I will aslo agree, THATS FUNNY!

This may not be an option for many houses, but if it is, it works great. My wife likes it because I can be in the house with the family instead of hiding out in the shop. I can also just close the closet doors and it all disappears.

Attachments

• IMG_9883.jpg
    IMG_9883.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9884.jpg
    IMG_9884.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_9886.jpg
    IMG_9886.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_9887.jpg
    IMG_9887.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 98
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts