The Wife and a 50 BMG

Clayne B

The wife taking her very first shot with a 50 BMG... Turn your volume up,

Sorry I may have said the other word for donkey at the end In case you have your kid on your lap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbgN0cqri2Q]50 BMG 969 Yards - YouTube[/ame]

OMG! Now that's a hell of a lady! PROUD of her and I dont even know her!

YOU DA GIRL!

I'm a lucky guy too!!...been married 31 years....Made me get up early today and take her TRAP shooting....She shoots an 11/87 Remington and gets sooooo sore after 100 rounds but cant wait to get back to shoot again!

She love's the rifle and pistol range so much when she goes with me I just dont shoot...It's all her's! .22 / .308 Win / 22.250 / 30/06 /40S&W / 9MM / ..45 ACP! / .44 Mag

Does half inch groups at 100 yards....cant wait to get her on 500 and 1000 this summer!

She gets 5 inch groups with the .44 mag at 25 yards...I'd hate to break in on her!

Arty

They sure can get expensive cant they!
guns028.jpg

guns032.jpg

guns034.jpg

Now you got me thinking....

Honey?....This lady shoot's a .50!...Ya know I always wanted a .50! Then proceed to tell her how great she'd be at it!

Might just work!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.