The ULTIMATE Turkey Hunting Jacket Vest Combo

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by Steel City Archer, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Steel City Archer

Steel City Archer Well-Known Member

Brand New With Tags - Ol' Tom Time and Motion 100% Waterproof Jacket/Vest with Spine Pad

This is one slick jacket/vest combo. It has over 35 pockets to organize your gear for turkey season. It is absolutely loaded!
    I received this last year as a gift. It is size 3XL but fits me snug. It fits more like a true true 2XL.

Its has never been worn and has sat in my hunting cabinet since I got it. Someone is going to LOVE this thing!

They don’t make this coat anymore and finding it brand new is damn near impossible. This windproof/waterproof jacket converts to a vest also. Nice quality zippers easily slip the sleeves and hood on and off. Has a thick foam spine pad down the back for sitting against a tree. This is the ultimate turkey/predator hunting jacket/vest.

Product Description

This combo is quite possibly the most versatile piece of turkey hunting gear to ever hit the market! It's a waterproof/ windproof/ breathable jacket that can convert to an all-season premium turkey/predator hunting vest. The hood and fleece lined high-handwarmer pockets are perfect for cool mornings and with a few quick zips, the hood and sleeves can be removed and stored in a special pouch. Made of Dura-Lite fabric, it is specially woven and blended to be quick drying, fade resistant, and durable - even against briars and thick brush. Realtree Hardwoods Green

Features include:

• Gun cradle
    • Two call box pouches
    • Four "During the hunt" mesh mouth call pockets
    • Shoulder to shoulder recoil padding
    • Chest size adjustability and ventilation
    • Five elastic shotgun shell/choke tube divider pockets on left and right sides
    • Three 4" x 4" elastic pockets
    • Five 2" x 2" elastic divider pockets
    • One 8' x 10" map pocket
    • One D-Ring
    • Four 4" x 5" clear vinyl zippered pockets
    • Two primary slate call and striker pockets
    • Two detachable locator call stretch cords with adjustable springs
    • Two fast stow-away pockets
    • Magnattach - for optional padded rear seat
    • Blood-proof game bag
    • Blaze orange safety flag

The vest with hood and sleeves unattached.

Shown with the safety orange flag and thick foam spine pad pulled out a little for reference.

The spine pad runs the entire length of the back and provides superior padding. If you didn't like the pad, it's removable and a hydration bladder (not included) could fit in the back easily.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The vest with the sleeves and hood attached converting the vest into a jacket.

100% polyester with inner mesh lining.

Size 3Xl but fits small like a true 2XL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the tag that is still attached to the vest/jacket and all the info inside the tag. I tried to capture pictures of all the details written in the booklet.

The last picture is the back of the tag with the original price still
    attached.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Originally sold for $169.99.

Asking $150.00 shipped tyd and worth every penny! It is brand new.

First "I'll take it" snags this hard to find bad boy!

Listed on multiple forums. If I weren't so fat I wouldn't be selling it.

Good luck guys!

2. Steel City Archer

Price dropped to $125 shipped tyd. A steal for this combo.

3. Steel City Archer

SPF! Thanks!