The Ultimate Ghillie Suit

invisible1

For those of you who are serious about your bow hunting success, I strongly encourage you to check out Spectre Camouflage Designs. These ghillie suits are lighter, more comfortable to wear, and every bit as effective as traditional ghillie suits. Spectre even offers a scent suppressing liner made of Abscent material which locks your scent inside of the garment. With the Abscent liner inside of your Spectre garment you Willa be concealed from the eyes, ears, and noses of your quarry. Whether you choose the one-size fits all Spectre Cloak series or the personally tailored Spectre Suit or Full Tactical Suit, you can be sure of the highest level of concealment possible at a reasonable price.

Spectre Camouflage....Not Seeing Is Believing!!

Check us out on the web! www.spectrecamodesigns.com

But I don't see anything. It looks like a tree going out for a walk, or a bush having a cup of coffee.
tongue.gif

Sorry, after hearing that Real Men of Genius commercial on Mr. Camoflage Suit inventer, I just had to give you crap.

Ronnie

Dude get Real!!! How long you been bow hunting? you can't shoot a bow for SH%T in one of those things. You may have better luck posting them on a Archery board if thats your sole intentions for the item instead of a Long Range Rifle Forum, IMHO
Later Keith

Sorry Guys Didn't mean to be Harsh ...But Come-On!

Your customer base within the sport hunting comunity will most probably be turkey hunters as they are required to hunt on the ground in most states. Also a ghillie will not greatly hinder the use of a shotgun. Perhaps there is a website predominately for turkey hunters?

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.