The Slope Doper at No Off Season

tt35

No Off Season is proud to be the first retailer outside the tactical market to offer the Slope Doper inclinometer. This handy instrument is totally mechanical requiring no batteries or software. It reads the angle of incline as well as cosines. Either multiply the yardage by the cosine factor to get a practical "shoot to" distance or plug the value into your ballistics software to get your firing solution.

slopedoper3.jpg

Unlike more expensive Angle Degree Indicators (ADI's) and Angle Cosine Indicators (ACI's), the Slope Doper can be used with multiple rifles. It is highly portable just slip it in your pocket, backpack or range bag. It's virually indestructible and foolproof. Just sight along the top of the Slope Doper or lay it on a surface parallel to the bore, read the angle and/or cosine, adjust your elevation call and shoot
Check it out here: Slope Doper at NOS

Take the mystery out of uphill/downhill shooting. At $25.95, there is no reason to miss that angled shot again.

looks like a practical alternative to an aci. i am looking forword to getting one and trying it out.

No Off Season is proud to be the first retailer outside the tactical market to offer the Slope Doper inclinometer. This handy instrument is totally mechanical requiring no batteries or software. It reads the angle of incline as well as cosines. Either multiply the yardage by the cosine factor to get a practical "shoot to" distance or plug the value into your ballistics software to get your firing solution.

slopedoper3.jpg

Unlike more expensive Angle Degree Indicators (ADI's) and Angle Cosine Indicators (ACI's), the Slope Doper can be used with multiple rifles. It is highly portable just slip it in your pocket, backpack or range bag. It's virually indestructible and foolproof. Just sight along the top of the Slope Doper or lay it on a surface parallel to the bore, read the angle and/or cosine, adjust your elevation call and shoot
Check it out here: Slope Doper at NOS

Take the mystery out of uphill/downhill shooting. At $25.95, there is no reason to miss that angled shot again.
Hard to beat plain and simple especially if you dont' have a range finder that gives TBR.

i got my slope dope today, really easy to use, small no bigger than the screen of a smart phone. you could easily throw one of these in with your shooting gear, hunting bag or just put it in your pocket.

Used one for years, phones break, lasers go down. Very simple devise used conversion charts in a pich once to make a severe downhill shot. Range finder down, it truly saved my hunt. Great to practice with.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.