The show

W

*WyoWhisper*

Having a blast at the show.. Dave and his wife stopped by on Sat and Sunday.. on Sat. Dave was on a roll and I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time... Not sure how Sheryl puts up with him... she is obviously and amazing woman!

JB chewed my ear of yesterday and it was great to put an name and a face together! Whoever else is planning on going to the show make sure you stop by! I welcome the normalcy and talking about LR shooting!

It is looking like the LR get-together will be the secnond weekend in August.... Whoever can make it should surly try.. If Sat. was a preview of what is to come.. we might end up laughing more than shooting!

If Dave King is coming count me out. I hate it when my smile muscles ache.
smile.gif

Ric--how'd you get to a computer, when you're 1700 miles from home??
grin.gif

i must say i liked the A5's.

also i must say, you are one lucky b@stard--for several reasons i wont mention.
wink.gif
grin.gif

good luck the rest of the week and have a safe trip back.

JB
tongue.gif

[ 02-10-2004: Message edited by: jb1000br ]

[ 02-10-2004: Message edited by: jb1000br ]

JB,

yeah.. the wife is beautiful, I definitly got lucky there. I'm not sure what I did to deserve her...

and I guess the head wrangler (Emily) turns a few heads too!!!
wink.gif
WE had guys drooling all over her today!!

I travel with a lap-top gotta keep up on what's happening on the board right!!

Len,

I'm tellin' ya the guy's is a hoot!!! We had a few really good laughs!!

[ 02-10-2004: Message edited by: *WyoWhisper* ]

*WyoWhisper*
Hi, I have to work the Toby Kieth Concert this Saterday. I'm on the stage crew so there is no telling what I'll be doing for the show. I'll also be ushering the show. I hope to have a good view. I'll have to stand the whole show BUT I'm getting paid to be at the concert. OH darn the bad luck.
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

I hope to be able to get down Sunday. My 6.5X 284 is done. I had a slight case of sticker shock when I saw the tag on the gun. SO If I don't make it down to see ya it's due to financial embarisment and being gun poor.
smile.gif
I'll just have to see how it goes.
Later, I hope you are having a good time here in Pa.

If you could get Toby Kieth to sign anything for my wife she'd kiss ya on the spot!!! She loves that guy!

Try to get to the show would be great to chat with ya!

Jody--i just got an email from Ed--he didnt have it dated so i didnt know it was saturday-- I got better things to do on valentines day though
wink.gif

Ric--funny how you knew exactly what i was talking about
wink.gif
Though i was also referring to your guns and your property.

Emily was a cutie--with the funniest last name i have ever seen-thats ok though.
grin.gif

JB

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited by: jb1000br ]

Emily was the little brunette with short hair, and the long haired blond belonged to Ric--AFAIK it was just them 3.

JB

Well... see now I told you guys you needed to stop by early in the show...

THe wife went home mid week and today Emily went home... It's just me and my buddy now.. sorry boys...

But hey the good news is .. if ya come to the LR Shoot they'll be there!!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts