The saddest day in american history

What part is frightening to you ?

Nope haven't been drinking -rarely ever drink.-But yes i am feeling my oats.

And i didn't say anything about overthrowing the gov't w/an armed assault !
I mentioned what's in the constitution and bill of rights -ever read it ? -I have -it's the owners manual/blueprint of this country..

My definition of a 'militia' isn't a bunch of anti-gov't guys w/automatic weapons crawling under a barbed-wire fence -it's a group of people who stand by the constitution of this country and will let it be known that they will fight for it.
They will not be handed a new unconstitutional law passed by bunch of liberals and say -OK if you say so !
They will stand together and not be pushed around by people trying to take away their freedoms.
There are people who are scared of the gov't ,the irs etc. that's not the way it's suppose to be.

The mention of a civil-war wasn't directed towards the gov't. it's directed towards -some- of the gov't and the liberals who think they can make hunting ,guns ,fishing and many other things illegal.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.