The recent LRH website overhaul

I'm not sure I've ever been on the site when I wasn't on my phone. I like the changes.

I wish the post count was still on the head of the post. Other than that It's going to take some getting used to but I like it. Definitely like the way you can view pictures.

Like anything you need to learn new buttons. I suspect it will be imorevement. Lots of new forum software out there.

The programs I like are the ones that tell you, if you were quoted, or a reply in thread you have been posting in.

I only use my laptop, not liking the color.....or lack of. Still trying to find the google search I used all the time. Probly be used to it by the end of the week.

I'm going to update my OK opinion, from yesterday, to
OK +. I did notice a lot of the "old hands" suddenly became new members and member status is no longer available. I usually resist change vehemently, but this a positive improvement. I'm sure Len and Andy will respond, in time, about the changes.

I've had to change my password each of the last 3 times I've logged on. It's getting quite old, must have hired a liberal millennial to set this up.

I've had to change my password each of the last 3 times I've logged on. It's getting quite old, must have hired a liberal millennial to set this up.
Dosh, I had same problem the first day, then it started working. Third time putting in the same password, then it lit up.

I have not changed my password since I registered. Maybe you should write it down.

Not a liberal or millenial.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.