The Quest For Ballistic Software by Gustavo F Ruiz

hi all i think i might be in the wrong place for this but here goes my ? got a 30.06 1in10" twist 21" barrel bolt action want to push it to the limt well how about 200 yards I dont reload (yet) looking for good ammo 150 gr may go to 165gr all ready tryed fusion 150 moa at 100 y. is about 2" (I think. not to good barrle may be shot out) at 200y in 3 shots out of hot barrle 2 hit 7" one 5" from dead center me or the gun DONT know looking at rem. scirocco ballistc and/or fed. nosler ballistc what can Uall tell me about both of them I need the help (I dont plan on getting rid of this rifle if I have to I will rebarrle it)

If your useing a BC close the the bullet your shooting you results will be close, but be farther off the farther out you go. You also have to rember that temp., humitity and barimetric presure also effect the bullet. From what I`ve seen it appears that 600 yrds. is about where you start to see small changes do to these factors. From there on out the effects get easier to see.

What is your opinion on the NECO Quick Load Ballistics Program and do you feel it is worth the money? I will say I do like the idea of being able to check the interior ballistics in addition to the exterior ballistics. But what say you?
Thank you

Re: Group buy??

Hallo i have any question ?
Reload ?s Winchester 243 wssm ??

Anyone have any idea?

Chuck[/QUOTE]

OK , enjoyed the article. Now what can you tell us about the pros and limitations for various shooting programs such as , Horus Vison, Nightforce , jbl ?, How do these programs rate w/ the criteria you outlined in the article. ?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.