The New Royal Baby

FAL Shot

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing a photo of the new royal baby every time I open my web browser. I think the British Royal Family (BRF) should save the new baby photos for what few of their braindead royal constituents give the slightest **** about their latest spawn. The American colony has revolted, like a few hundred years ago, and we don't care. We less than care. Did you reptilian brained evil monsters not get the message???

One thing that I did notice, beyond the silly stupid grins of the prince and princess parents when presenting their latest spawn to the world, was that the prince, the son of Princess Diana, looked a lot more "normally human" than her ex-husband prince charles and his mother queen elizabeth. It is said that Princess Diana was chosen at a very young age for her DNA that could correct faults in the Windsor family bloodline that would soon render them as obviously "something other than completely human" to anybody with even half a brain.

It is also said that an MK Ultra type of mind control was placed on Princess Diana, for why should somebody like beautiful her, beautiful both inside and out, who could so easily have a decent man, would consent to marry the utt bugly prince charles who was too old for her anyway??? She would later refer to herself, among confidants, as "the Windsor family brood mare" and to the Windsor family as "the lizards" or "the reptiles" or "they are not human". I believe the weight of evidence at this point goes to Princess Diana's view of the "royal situation".

That Princess Diana was murdered for leaving the BRF is beyond question for anybody with even half a brain and half an hour of research into the situation. In old Paris, there were several underground places where human sacrifices were made to the ancient goddess Diana, and the tunnel where Princess Diana was assassinated is one of them. She was held there for 95 minutes until she died, and several French doctors say they could have almost certainly saved her if she had been immediately evacuated to a hospital. Occult rituals and human sacrifice have long been attributed to the BRF. There are numerous ways to confirm this. Personally, an old English gentleman confided in me as to what the BRF was all about.

As to the new royal baby, my only question is if it will take after its grandmother or its grandfather. If it takes after its grandfather, then the River Thames offers a suitable venue of removal.

The BRF has screwed with the affairs of this country since the 18th century, and if a person does not understand that then he is just another ignorant 'neck. This post is very pertinent since it deals with a family that is very dangerous to the whole world and a MAJOR cause of why the 2nd amendment was important to the founding fathers of this country.

Consider this: If I stumbled upon a nest of cobras living around my house, I would not spare any of them, including the young. I need not have any more sympathy for anything that is even more dangerous than a nest of cobras.

WapitiBob, do you know the least bit of anything about history, or are you just another 'neck that considers the 2nd amendment deals exclusively with your piddly little firearms that is essentially useless against something like the BRF, or their client alphabet agenices that have been set up inthis country.

You should consider taking 6 seconds and doubling your woefully deficient education.

Last edited:
FAL Shot, your statement "we don't care" is patently inaccurate. You don't care, I don't care, but the evidence "we" care is in your pop ups.

People want Kings, and have demanded them since the Old Testament was written.

Those that don't care are the exception.

...........and if you didn't care you would not have taken the time to write a 2 post daitribe about it in the first place.......

Pomp and circumstance is a nice derivative to the crap going on right here in Washington, IMO.

Clear out your cookies and/or change browsers.

As an aside, quilted tinfoil works better than smooth. More reflective....:)

Just my opinion......

HARPERC, you are only SO RIGHT in that most people want a king to rule them, or even worse, a SAVIOR to save them just for making a statement of belief after a lomng life of practicing selfish immorality, as long as they get to ride his coattails to heaven with no real change in their core character or intense effort at real change on their part. The founding fathers were mostly Deists, who believe in a Creator and a Creation with no "witchdoctor" organization full of bureaucracy, hypocrisy, and parasitism at the expense of their deceived believers.

Dionysus was the demi-god Greek sin bearer, and Osiris was the ancient Egyptian demi-god sin bearer, born of a virgin human mother and miraculously conceived by a god. Only his death could pay for sin and release the sinner from eternal damnation. Does this story sound familiar? Titus Flavius Josephus had a field day with ancient religions when he invented a new religion to calm down those troublesome Jews who had killed at least 100,000 Roman soldiers by then, and this new Jewish descended sin bearer in his sermons said to pay taxes to Caesar and be faithful to God by believing the new religion he was teaching. How convenient for the Flavian Caesars who had hired Josephus to think this whole new religion up. And the world keeps believing. Go figure. But most people in this world believe in kings and corporate flunky politicians as well. They also believe in a political system that, if they had a representative coin minted, one side would say Republican and the other side would say Democrat. It spends the same no matter which side is visible.

SidecarFlip, a tinfoil hat is not a bad idea. I did 15 years in biomedical engineering. A tinfoil hat, properly grounded with a high frequency transmission line, acts as a Faraday shield, and protects the brain from high frequency microwave energy, as well as electrostatic charges. Quilted vs. smooth tinfoil is strictly a style statement. I prefer one with a cloaking device. :)

It takes 1/10,000 watt of microwave energy at 2 GHz (cellphone frequency) to open the blood-brain barrier and allow bloodborne toxins to attack the human brain. A cellphone puts out up to 2 watts, and most people talk with it flat up against the side of their head. You do the math. Smart people use the speakerphone, or like me, a headset with the cellphone on the other side of the desk.....and then only sparingly. That is the health risks, but initial interests were concerned with mind control.

I could go on and on about MK Ultra, and how I myself was subjected to electronic mind control back in 1972, without my even being aware of it at the time. That was in 1972. The developed technology that could be put into field use existed no later than the late 1950's. Wilhelm Reich was working on it before WWII started. It also concerns ELF frequencies as well as microwave frequencies. After WWII, he went to work for the US government, but when he found out what the CIA was doing with it, he quit and refused to cooperate any further. He was then sent to prison on trumped up charges. He died of a "heart attack" 2 weeks before his parole hearing, although he was as healthy as an ox up until then.

The ruling elite such as the British Royal Family are experts in mind control, although they have never invented anything useful and are totally worthless parasites. Their personal strength is in using others with talents for THEIR purposes. As far as their rituals of pomp and circumstance goes, it is well known among those who have studied psychology that the ancient reptilian brain is the part of the human brain that loves ritualistic practices. It's just a psychological fact, and ritual sacrifice has long been a part of royal rule, for many millenia, among many cultures. War is the ultimate ritual sacrifice.

www.davidicke.com is a good place to check up on the BRF. I must say, I have learned far more about the BRF from Brits who have suffered under them for hundred of years than I ever did from any of my fellow Americans. Most of my fellow Americans these days are interested in the 3 B's....beer, barbecue and ball games. Heaven help anybody who would upset that agenda.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.