The new LRK draws first blood.

3000 fps aint bad for a 168 bullet out of an 7mm SAUM. Great accuracy too - is that .3 MOA @ 600 yds? Maybe you can tweek some faster loads, but I would sure be happy with what you have.

I thought about trying to push them faster but I'd rather keep the pressure as low as possible and still reach my goals. I wanted to get over 2950 fps and great accuracy. The 600 yd group measured 1 3/8" and I quit searching for the perfect load, for now anyway.:D

I read the spastic part and started laughing. That was funny!:D

Tank

I laughed several times from the goats actions. "Spastic" is the best way I can describe them. If you have seen the movie "Over the Hedge" think of the goats as Hammy (the squirrel). Sometimes they ran in a 3/4 mile circle and stop in about the same spot they started. No apparent reason, except maybe for a race. If you get the chance to hunt them, I would highly recommend doing so. If access is a problem check out ND, they have some awesome property laws.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.