the last few pieces are on the way

Tikkamike

As some of you know I have been building a .338 LM the last few parts to finish it are on the way. I just got my Wyatt's extended window magazine box today my greybull precision stock should be here this week and my muscle brake should show up next week. Then its just a waiting game. I'm excited to get it done. Just thought I would let some of my excitement out...

Congrats Mike!! Thats awesome. Ill bet you cant wait. Do you have an approximate lead time after the parts are recived untill completion?
Who's doin the build?

Sounds like it's coming together for you. Enjoy the process and don't forget the pics.:)

No I don't have a lead time it kind of depends. The Guy doing it is a friend of ours out of Powell Wyoming. Dan groves. He owns a couple businesses the gun smithing one is a side job so depends on how busy he is. Last time I was there the action had been trued and inleted to fit that fat Lapua case through the bottom of the reciever to make it a repeater. So hopefully just a few months

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.