the A-square

Idahohunter3

I have been looking for a long range rifle that is top of the line. I am a huge fan of Weatherby and really trust their products. Saying that I have just learned about this A-square rifle. Does anyone have experience with them and is all they say on their web site correct. The sound amazing and the ballistics of their .375 at 300 yds is very impressive. I am very interested getting a long range killing machine for huge game. My choices are 30-378 accumark, 338-378 accumark or the .375 A-square. From the ballistics tables I have found these are three of the top calibers made for huge knockdown power at a good distance. Thanks for the feed back. gun)

Since your in ID, save your self a lot of searching and go to Defensive Edge, in ID Shawn Carlock. 338 Edge will do anything you need it to.

PM Autorotate and ask him about the 338 Excalibur.

It is a huge case and shoots the 300 grain bullets at or above 3200 ft/sec.

It has more case capacity than the 378/460 Weatherby case.

The brass is made by A-Square.

J E CUSTOM

The 338-378 wby, 338 Lazzeroni I think he calls it a Titan, and 338 Excaliber by A-square. These are three of the big boys and will outperform the smaller ultramag and Lapua cases if that is what you are looking for.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.