The 6.5 Heaton

Boyd Heaton

AKA'Boogieslinger"Spoke it's first words today.And boy did it have "ALOT" to say.....
shocked.gif
grin.gif

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

.. OK , Big Boy.. Let's hear tha' specs and tell me what it has over pre-existing selections..
grin.gif
tongue.gif

.. The market's gettin' a little crowded.! Hehehe.. d:^) JiNC

alright,ill just cut to the chase-what the hell is it?it can be our secret if you want to email me-lol.seriously though,can or will you share some specs?.im always interested new chamberings-dave

Boyd, Wake up!! your dreeming again. If your NOT, I gotta see the REEL McCoy be for I get all worked up.
grin.gif
All I've heard is TALK! Lets SEE proof!
Rodger musta worked fast. Last I heard he didn't even have all the parts yet.
grin.gif

If your gun talks you'd better get CNN or those guy's in the White Coats will be comming to see ya.
shocked.gif
grin.gif

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Rodger musta worked fast. Last I heard he didn't even have all the parts yet.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You don't know near as much about it as you thought,now do ya Jody
wink.gif
grin.gif

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

No pictures? No targets? I know ya have a digital camera... lets see some targets...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>You don't know near as much about it as you thought,now do ya Jody<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe NOT Boyd.
Now, Boyd: What happened to the Vidio camera ya took the "GOOD" Vidio with? Now I know ya know how to post a Vidio. Better yet. Bring it over to the house, I'll get the Kleenex ready so I don't get any BOOGIE's on me!!
grin.gif
[ 02-25-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.