Thanksgiving Weekend Hunt to Remember

HammerBullets

8284C5E7-8722-4601-814C-16680F84C95A.png

959EEB7D-8C5E-4C2C-872B-285F2C286883.png

Tanner had plans of hunting all of thanksgiving week looking for a +185" monster, but could not pass up the opportunity to hunt with his wife Kelsey who could only hunt the weekend.
Into their hunt they chased one buck away. He gave them the slip pushing does. When they looked back up the draw they saw another buck push a doe down towards the bottom. They headed that direction to go take a look. They laid out on a hill over looking the heard of deer at 550 yards. Kelsey forgot her drop chart. Tanner tried to look up info on his phone. Meanwhile, Kelsey zoomed in trying to locate the buck. When Tanner looked up from his phone the buck was 16 yards in front of them. Kelsey sent a round and the deer was down in 10 yards.
The entire herd worked toward Tanner and Kelsey's position on the hill. The buck Kelsey just dropped wasn't alone. A 5 point buck came out of the bottom pushing the does. It was obvious this deer was the dominant buck in the group. They switched positions and Kelsey ranged him at 350 yards while Tanner got behind his rifle and made the shot. Tanner states, "It's a hunting trip we will remember for a very long time! I get to tease her that my buck probably beat her's up! Kelsey was shooting her 280 AI with the 145 gr HHT at 3200fps. I was shooting my 300 RUM with the 203 gr HHT at 3350fps. Both traveled less than 10 yards before they expired."
Kelsey is Steve Davis's daughter, co-owner of Hammer Bullets. Tanner is Steve's son-in-law. Congratulations on a memorable Thanksgiving Weekend hunt and good teamwork!

😆🎉🥳👏👏👏,How very Wonderful to hear that great news.!!!. Thank you 😊, here's Wishing you all , continued success in each and every adventure your Family takes on.🙏🍀🙏,cheers.