Thanks to all.....!

MAELTY

I've been reloading and shooting for probably 30 years, never on a competetive level. Reloading and shooting was like golf, some days I would par the hole the next time double bogey. Thanks to all of you I feel like I can par every hole now.

I have a 7mm Rem Mag Mod 700, Mod 70 Coyote 7mmWSM,
6.5WSM in a Ruger, 7mm08 Rem 7600, 8mm/06 all of which will shoot 3/4 moa or better. This might not be impressive to many, but it sure tickles the ???? out of me!

I've learned a lot off from this site. Instead of hammers and chisels, a thump here and a bang there, I actually no what a comparator is. Case and neck run-out not a problem anymore. Neck turning when needed and not when it isn't. Uniforming primer pockets and deburring flash holes, something that I never did before and many other things have made me an addict of shooting, now that I can analyze what is going right or wrong.

Now if you can help me to convince my wife that the theraputic benefits of shooting far out weigh the investment, I'm on to my next project, something for the hunter class in bench competion.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.