• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED thanks got waht i was looking for

camoman80

To explain myself I will just say what I need it for. I teach a few classes on leather work (holster making and sheath making). I am thinking about doing one on leather rifle accessories ( sling, scope caps, and cartridge holder). pretty much i want to make a mock hunting rifle that I do not have to worrie about people handeling, I have scope I will be using but I would like to find a basic sporter style wood stock. Blind magazine would be fine as well. I plan on making and action for it out of wood. pretty much i just want somthing so people can see the complete picture and demonstrate how to fit every thing. It does not have to be pretty but would prefer something that does not look rotten either. Not looking to spend alot because I do not charge anything for the class. Got one on the way
Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
Re: need a stock brand does not matter

I have an older wooden Winchester stock that is not usable. it isn't real pretty, but if you covered postage to you, it is yours.

Wolfdawg

I have an older wooden Winchester stock that is not usable. it isn't real pretty, but if you covered postage to you, it is yours.

It isn't in bad shape. It has a chip off the bottom of the butt stock (I have the piece to be glued back on) and a barely visible crack in the action area.

Wolfdawg

Wolf i already got one on the way but I do appreciate the offer
Thanks
Matt

thanks guys for the help
Matt