Thanks Bill Shehane

Troy

I would like to personally thank Bill Shehane, Leonard Baity, and Bruce Thom for making my dream rifle a reality. I consider it an honor to have done business with all three of you.

Special Thanks to you Bill for answering all those emails and putting up with me.

Troy

I always have trouble posting pictures on this site so if someone knows how to post them I would email some that Bill sent to me when the rifle was finished. I have not taken really good pictures of the rifle yet. Still have to wipe the drool off of it every minute or so
grin.gif

Troy
I have the Shehane ST-1000, 3" forearm, no pistol grip. I see he has a varmint style now with a 2.5" forearm and the pistol grip cut in. Which do you have and how do you like it, how does it handle in the feild?

[ 08-26-2003: Message edited by: PennMonty ]

We have the same stock. I like my stock for its intended purpose: shooting distant objects at long range. My rig at 17 pounds would be less than ideal for any other kind of use. Email me and I can send you a picture.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts