Thanks Admin Guys!

critter

Just wanted to say thanks to the admin guys for allowing this forum on the LRH site. This arena of shooting is a growing passion with alot of people. I love this place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

It's that Len fella that did it, me and Ian just helped a little bit.

I'll take hugs (manly type) but any kisses and girly hugs and such go to Len and Ian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You're Welcome!

(I just hope I don't spend too much on these new types of toys.)

this should be fun, I've been wanting to get into contenders a little bit also. so this should be informative.

thanks also...I'll stick the hearty handshake.

Critter,
sscoyote (Steve) and I will be in your part of the state come 4th season. Yes, we will be hunting with specialty handguns in between Pagosa and Bayfield.

hey, just got back from there. Flew into Durango for 2nd season.
Passed on 3 bulls at 80yds on opening day, kind of small. small 5x6, 5x5, and 3x4 with some cows. it was a weird year. It seemed like the elk were a down a lot lower than last year due to the snow they got earlier in the year.

let us know how you do.

We have hunted this area for a number of years now and have seen years where we were snow covered the whoe time and then other years where t-shirts were comfortable in the afternoon. I'm hoping for snow covered as it make spotting a lot easier.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.