Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Len Backus, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting System

HHA Sports has a new scope mount yardage sighting system for firearms. As I see it, it is a takeoff on their wildly successful Speed Dial Optimizer for crossbows. We have sold a ton of the Speed Dial Optimizers to our TAC 15 crossbow customers. That unit has a terrific reputation.

This new unit will benefit mostly shooters using the less flat shooting firearms such as rimfire, blackpowder, shotgun slugs and some of the tactical rounds.

The concept involves a wheel with yardages marked on it, matched to the trajectory of your own firearm.

So who wants to get one of these to try out? A couple of units are available.

Attached Files:

2. Browninglover1

Browninglover1 Well-Known Member

Re: Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting Sy

I'd love to try one on my 22 lr. I think ClayneB for sure should give one a whirl to compare it to his adjustable mount he is already using on his CZ.

3. SirRoyal

SirRoyal Member

Re: Testers/writers needed for HHA Optimizer Horizon - Adjustable Firearm Sighting Sy

Interesting ! I Have a HHA bow sight on my bow and love it.
    I shoot Muzzleloaders . I also have a 30.06 that shoots 2960 fps. I have a Leupold scope 3-10 x 50 on it.
    I am game to test one!

4. Bravo 4

Bravo 4 Well-Known Member

This would be neat to try on my new suppressed .510 wildcat. With subsonic loads that thing has a heck of a rainbow trajectory. I could even push those BMG projectiles to around 1800-1900 FPS to check durability. It may not even work mounted on this rifle, it's a left hand bolt gun.

5. Bob lee

Bob lee Well-Known Member

id like to try one on one of my rem 541's or maybe the bmg.

6. Ring

Ring Well-Known Member

i have written a number of reviews, and teach long rang rifle.. ill try 1 if you got it...

7. moochy28

moochy28 Well-Known Member

I would like to try one out on my 22 and also black powder rifles

8. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Browning lover and SirRoyal, I choose you.

One will use his .22 and the other a blackpowder gun.

Email me your contact info and I'll have one sent to each of you right away.

len@longrangehunting.com

9. SirRoyal

SirRoyal Member

Thank you Len , I am looking forward to testing this sight!!!!!

10. BGE541

BGE541 Well-Known Member

Email sent.

Thank you.