Tennessee Member Roll Call

Im in Nashville and looking for a good gunsmith in the area. Anyone have any suggestions for a good 1000yd rifle builder?
Thanks for any help

Reading through this thread...several of you are not far away at all!

I saw Kingsport (about 12 miles up 11w)

Greeneville (not far "as the crow flies", but about 40 miles by the roads)

Bean Station (about 20 miles....good places to do some longer range hunting in that area)

Others too...Elizabethton, Morristown, Gray, Knoxville...

I'm in Surgoinsville...gun)

And yes...Oak Ridge has a club with a 1,000 yard range last I heard...somebody from one of the forums invited me down there a couple of years ago but I didn't make it (work...always in the way)...heck, right now I can't even remember who invited me, LOL...it might have been HSO from THR forum but I'm not sure.

EDIT: It was a member called "criver" on SnipersHide that invited me down...I checked back through my PM's, LOL...that was more than a couple of years ago too...it was in 2008.

Being an ALABAMA ROLL TIDE FAN I just couldnt pass this one up:D:D:D

I live close to the Tn line if that counts:)

Gray, TN here. New to the long range game. Where are you guys around here shooting farther than 200 yards? I would love to find a range to reach out a little.

I've been trying to get in touch with those guys at Cherokee for almost a year now...never can get anybody to answer the phone...can you (or anybody else) help with that???

There is also Tac2 in Greeneville... Tac2

I shoot on my farm or one of the other family farms...but I'm looking to join a range just so I can shoot with others when I take a notion.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.