Is this more marketing hype than truth? From what I can read, a lot of people are saying that RL22 is one of the most temperature sensitive powders there is, yet I did a poll on the a/r site to see what the favorite powder is for the .300 Winchester Magnum and as of the time I am writing this post 61% of the voters preferred RL22. The other 39% was spread out over 3 other popular powders (H1000, H4831/H4831SC, and IMR 4350) in pretty equal distribution. It is not a large sample, but it mirrors what I have read on these sites for a long time. So, if RL22 is so sensitive, why is it so popular in comparison to the so-called temperature insensitive powders such as H1000 and H4831? I am tempted to buy a jug of RL22 to try, but want to sort through some of the mumbo jumbo first. Thanks.