Tell us where you are hunting this fall

I've got three trips to Croatia booked and almost paid for.
A five day trip with three days shooting Driven Wild Boar starting 12th November, then another five day trip with three days shooting Driven Boar starting 3rd December and the final trip is a seven day trip with Five days shooting Driven Boar starting on the 3rd January 2010.
Been before and had mixed results.
Shot some fine pigs and had blank times as well but somebody always gets something good and the Scenery and Company is always good, so always a good trip.

WY mule deer (for the past 45 yrs!) in Oct.; MI whitetail Oct. 15 to Nov. 15 (crossbow); MI whitetail Nov. 15-30 (rifle); MI whitetail in Dec. (muzzleloader). A little small game when time allows & a little coyote (hard to call around here); a little prairie dog & coyote in WY if mulie filled early.

I have a tag for Wyoming in the Greys River area and a tag for the South Hills area of Twin Falls, Idaho. If any of you have any info that would help me in those areas, I would greatly appreciate them. Thanks.

Enter me in the Redbone Outfitting Contest.

I leave for a Wyoming Buck Deer hunt in 6 weeks. When I get home I will Deer Hunt California's hot, dry D-8 Zone.

Fly-in moose & mountain caribou hunt in northern BC in Sep - haven't decided if I want to hunt with my bow or with a muzzleloader. I know this is a longrange hunting place, but I like it up close and personal:D.
Then, right after I get back, probably Bighorn sheep, followed by Muley bucks, at home in Alberta. I'll shoot a good whitetail if I see him, but I'm going to concentrate on the other stuff.

Gord:)

Birds in Montana
Antelope in Wyoming
Elk and mulies in colorado
White tail, sitka, ducks, dove, geese, small game in Maryland
Jessica Biel in my dreams

I'm going Elk hunting in Arizona Unit 4A. Glad to get drawn for a tag. If anyone else will be out there let me know. Will be out opening day thru the weekend.gun)

Damned if I know....Missouri Department of Conservation has done away with non-resident landowner deer tags. Used to be that non-resident landowners with 75 or more contiguous acres could hunt for $75. Now it's $225.

I'll probably get over my mad and deer hunt my 100 acres in NE MO and here in Arkansas.

I'll be hunting whitetails here in my home state of Michigan as I do every year, and I'm headed out West to Wyoming this October for a Wapiti hunt as I pulled a tag. :) :D

I try to get out West every other year,... Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, etc.

This year home state of Texas for whitetail, hogs, yotes, and cats. Good Luck to all you fellow hunters. Straight shooting and lots of carrying.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.