Tell us where you are hunting this fall

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I have antelope in WY. Also deer in WI, WY and MT and coyotes in...well, lots of places.

How about you?

I have no paid guided hunt this year but I will be " white tailed deer" hunting Ga, Ala, Nc, and anywhere else I can find a tree to climer or a field to watch.

mule deer and antelope in WY, deer, 'yotes and small game in WI. mabey a bear out west if I win the hunt :)

Elk. deer and antelope in Montana -- elk and deer near the Gallatin Valley, antelope in "West Dakota". Mule deer in an Oregon premium zone. Blacktail deer in both B and A zones of California. Then maybe squirrels and elk in Missouri.

PA for evrything I can (no bear this year), MD for Sika and Whitetail, VA for whitetail, NJ for waterfowl.

I have a doe tag and a week off for here in PA. I hope to stretch one past 300 this year. I'm not dedicated enough usually. I'll take the first clean shot I get! I REALLY like putting deer on the ground. For me, it's about being able to shoot long range, not having to shoot long range.

Northeast Wyoming for antelope, mule deer, coyote, jack rabbits, praire dogs. Len, hope to see you out there!

Oh yeah, whitetail hunting here in Illinois, I have 4 gun tags so far! Also coyote, dove, pheasant, and geese here at home.

Can't wait...........................

Whitetails in KY, TX, and MO. Coyotes wherever they may hide, and maybe even get back into the Hogs while im in TX.

All Colorado. Rifle Antelope- unit 139 near Bisonte
2nd Rifle Mulie Bucks- unit 55 Gunnison
3rd Rifle Either Sex Elk - unit 54 Gunnison

I sure hope we kill something cause we got the best tags we ever drew.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.