Teds Custom Shop Build

Discussion in 'Gun Photos' started by shortgrass, May 4, 2010.

1. shortgrass

shortgrass Well-Known Member

Here's a 'few' of one of my builds that I shipped to my customer last week. Features Shilen Select Match barrel (5 1/2 contour, 26" length, 11 deg. target crown), trued/blue printed Rem. 700 S.A. w/extended mag box & 8-40 scope mount holes, Jewell Trigger, Williams milled steel bottom metal (BDL style w/hinged floor plate), Leupold Dual Dovetail bases & rings (reamed in place for alinement), H-S stock w/ "Sand" paint job. Receiver & bottom metal two tone finished w/Cera Coat (flat blk. & coyote brn.) I'll get this picture posting thing down yet! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  2. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Great looking rig, nice color selections. What caliber is it?

3. shortgrass

It is chambered in .22-.243 Winchester. I was hoping the pic of the forend would show the engraved caliber designation, but, guess I didn't have the lighting right.

4. shortgrass

Here's a pic of the caliber designation on another of my builds. [​IMG]

5. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

.22-.243 Winchester...Nice. Thanks for responding. What happened to the pics? There gone.

6. shortgrass

I loaded the pics in the wrong format, I think I have it figured out now, so they stay put! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I was hoping to get a good pic of my caliber designation, the method is new to my shop as of the first of the year.