• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Teds' Custom Shop - 280 Ackley

Birddog75

Hate to do this but the tax man is knocking down my door. Up for sale is my custom 280 Ackley on a Remington 700 action in excellent condition. It has a 26" Shilen select sporter barrel. It also has a Shilen trigger, Williams bottom metal, and HS Precision stock. Also included is 38 once fired nosler custom brass and 48 rounds of loaded 140 grain ballistic tip handloads. Redding dies and a wilson seating die. Leupold 30mm rings and bases also included. It has less than 100 rounds down the tube and is a great shooter like all of Teds guns are.

$1500 shipped to your FFL

Attachments

• gun 020.jpg
    gun 020.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 9
  • gun 022.jpg
    gun 022.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 20
  • gun 024.jpg
    gun 024.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 11
How old is the gun?

Do you have any pictures of targets you have shot with this gun? How do you define a "shooter"

The gun is only three or four years old, but the action is older because it has a smooth oval bolt knob. As for shooting I call one three shot egged out hole at a 100 a shooter. It will shoot well under 1/2 moa, more like .2 and .3 if I do my part.

I can vouch for ted's guns. I own a couple of them. I am tickled chipless with them. they shoot the same pattern as mentioned above.

cheers