TC Venture Weatherguard in .300 Win Mag

FEENIX

P1020320_zpscd720d2d.jpg
P1020322_zpsa3f2c489.jpg

Sorry for the split pix ... had trouble putting them all in one page (and editing) for some reason. Anyways, I finished installing the scope for one of the Airman in my squadron. I think it looks pretty good.

Not sure how this will shoot as it went from the store to the smith for the JP Enterprise Beenie Cooley MB install. A couple of my friends has the same rifles in .300 Win Mag and .270 Win and both shot .5-.75 MOAs to 200 yards with factory ammo.

P1020323_zps05a38e84.jpg

I have the blued version in 30\06, I'm digging that weather guard finish. Mine shoots really good also. I'm thinking of having an assassin break installed... When are you going to get one?

You seem like you might know. I recently stumbled upon a Weatherby 300 WM Lazar stock with a stainless Steal Fluted barrel lefty. It all looked original. I have looked but have not heard of one being made. What is something like that worth? It was in great shape barrel almost unused no Dings or anything like that. If I could buy it for under $1000 is it a good deal.

Thanks

Aaron :)

I have the blued version in 30\06, I'm digging that weather guard finish. Mine shoots really good also. I'm thinking of having an assassin break installed... When are you going to get one?

I don't need one but want one. :D

Not really sure, but if I do, it'll be the .270 Win or .30-06. :cool:

Every year our local Big R store has them on sale around Veteran's Day. IIRC, after the sale and rebate, it's $399. It's a lot of gun for the money. lightbulb

You seem like you might know. I recently stumbled upon a Weatherby 300 WM Lazar stock with a stainless Steal Fluted barrel lefty. It all looked original. I have looked but have not heard of one being made. What is something like that worth? It was in great shape barrel almost unused no Dings or anything like that. If I could buy it for under $1000 is it a good deal.

Thanks

Aaron :)

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

I think it's a good deal esp. for a lefty and if you can find them.

Good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.