TC Encore/Pro Hunter

I think there are some who use the Encore platform. It's my opinion, and I use an Encore handgun, that there are better choices for long range. The Encore has some design issues that could be problematic for consistancy.

Regards,
Rog

you can get it there. it takes much work. do a search for mike bellm and steve stratton. you are going to have to relearn to load. i love mine just a ton of work to get it there. bbl, springs, trigger, bedded forend, new loading tools etc. i prefer my cooper, rra, 300 rum remmy and cz. they are easier to load for. I love a challenge that is why I invested the time and money. Mine will shoot .5 moa but it was a feat to get it consistently there. My bbl is a .280. i would think it more of a medium range rig. out to 500. if i am going over that for paper it's my cooper in 6.5x.284. for game the nod goes to the 300rum.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.