• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TC Encore 375-06 JDJ with Leupold scope

ohnomrbillk

For sale:
One of a pair of TC encore handcannons. SSK built 375-06JDJ(not a rechamber, JD told me this was a shilen blank). Stainless 15.5" barrel, which includes arrestor muzzle brake. T'SOB scope mount with 4 rings hold a silver finish leupold vari x pistol scope. Mike Bellm trigger spring set, with trigger and action job performed by local gunsmith, along with Bellm hammer extension. Hornady die set. Includes 50 fireformed cases, and a bag (I believe 50 count) of virgin 35 whelen cases, and several boxes of 50 round hornady bullets of various grains. Also includes hard case and load data. 100 rounds down the barrel. Accuracy is far better than my capabilities. Does absolutley incredible things on impact. Recoil is healthy, but not as bad as my 454 super redhawk, imho. Will push a 270 grain at I believe 2400 fps. Easy to load for. $2000.00 invested. Will offer package to this board first(you guys are great, and I appreciate all the help), but if not sold here, it will be on an a commercial site. $1500 plus shipping to your ffl for the whole package. Other offers considered. Please ask if any other info is needed. Thanks. wk

If anyone is interested, I would consider breaking up the package, and selling off the pieces. Just let me know what you are interested in.

Recent Posts