• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Target Cams For Sale

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

As some of you know, we are now partnered up with Target Cam on our show. We are also one of the very first vendors to have the Target Cams in stock. Keith did a writup on Target Cam on here a while ago, but for any information on the units, Please go to: Remote Video Spotting System 775-852-9449 Target Camera TargetCam

These units are $785 shipped from our Extreme Store to your door. Please send me a PM to get yours.

Thanks again guys!

Gentlemen,

I was super excited to get these Target Cams up and available for you guys! At the time of the post I did not have a cart built on our site for them yet. Now we do! Here it is:

Target Spotting System - Standard Compact - The Extreme Store

Please go to this link and give them a look! If you let us know you seen them here first, we will throw in some sort of EOL Swag with your purchase!

Thanks again guys!

Hay Bob, thanks for the target cam and super fast shipping!!! Have used it twice so far, once at 800 and again at 1500. Camera works perfect and super easy to see the impacts!!! Wish I had this years ago!!! Thanks again

Guys I still have a couple of these units left. As you can read from the last post here, these camera systems are absolutely awesome!

Send me a message to get one of your own going!

Thanks guys.