Tac Elite

Discussion in 'PSE TAC 15/15i Crossbow Hunting Forum' started by Mike K/NJ, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Mike K/NJ

Mike K/NJ Well-Known Member

I just checked the PSE site and the tac series crossbows are no longer listed!!!! Anybody know what's going on?

2. LawShark

LawShark Well-Known Member

That's not good. Ordered and paid for one in October 2012. Time to get a different bow

3. Twanger

Twanger Well-Known Member

4. Mike K/NJ

I just checked and they are back up, it also said limited availability, so I guess they're finally out!!!!!!

5. LawShark

LawShark Well-Known Member

I called CS at PSE and was told they will start shipping in July. Of course I heard this BS before, actually for several months now.

6. Daguru

Daguru New Member

PSE told me they were having problems with their website and that was why the TAC was missing from the web. I was also given the "July" line. I sure hope I'm not put in the position of having to sight mine in on a deer this fall... :cool:

At this rate PSE may have to change their name to Microsoft!!! :rolleyes:

7. Mike K/NJ

With roughly 9 weeks until bow season starts, there will be some seriously disappointed bow hunters hoping to use a new Tac Elite this season if they don't get their stuff together very soon. I for one don't believe that they are still waiting on parts, not for this long. What ever the problem is, I sure hope its worth the wait.

8. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

PSE has our first shipment of TAC Elite's on their way to us as of a few days ago. More to follow shortly.

We aren't sure just how soon they'll start shipping the TAC Ordnance.