Tac 15i...... Initial Set-up and Leveling????

NDPronghorn

Thought I saw an article by Jon on the super tuning for a Tac 15i that included the necessary steps to check leveling of the prod to the rail and may have include proper scope set-up as well. I've looked to find the information and am now wondering if it's on a different forum. I'm planning on the installation of the Timney and Slencing Kit this week and would like any other key tips I need to go through before putting the new machine to work on the target range. Thanks

Hi NDPronghorn,

The article you're looking for is on page 6 here in the PSE TAC 15/15i section and is also in the Articles section, July 2011, HHA Optimizer Speed Dial Set-up and Review by jon.henry755.

You might want to review the TAC 15/15i Basic Unpublished Information on page 7 and also PSE TAC 15/15i-Installing a Timney Trigger System on page 8; both articles also written by jon.henry755.

Let us know if you need more info.

Regards,

Buzzard Bait

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.