• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED T/C Contender package...For rifle

Dogman24

This is what I have:
~T/C Contender frame (not G2)
~6.5 TCU 10" Bull Blued
~7mm TCU 10" Bull Blued
~7-30 Waters Super 14" Blued Bull
~Rifle Buttstock
~10" Bull Forend
~Pachmayr pistol grip
~Forend for Rifle, but also fits the 14" Super Bull barrels.
~1.3x Lobo Pistol scope w/ mounting base
~1.3x Bushnell Phantom II Pistol scope w/ mounting base
~6.5 TCU Dies and Brass
~barrels have bases
~T/C load data book
The barrels are all in excellent condition with excellent finish and bright / shiny bores. All are amazingly accurate and fun to shoot. Everything is well cared for and super nice.
The total to buy everything here brand new would be around $1500. I am not selling....just trading. Even though we know what "brand new from a dealer" would cost, I am prepared to square up a good deal. And, I am looking to walk away from the transaction with both of us being happy.
The frame has to go to an FFL. Everything else can go straight TYD or FTF if close enough. I would drive an hour to meet for FTF.
Looking to trade for Heavy Barrel rifle in .17 Fireball, .204, .222 mag, Hornets, 6.5 grendal, .22 or 6mm PPC's, WSSM chamberings (.223, .25, .243),or .22-250....pretty much open to all small centerfires for <400yd groundhog / varmint hunting. I am already .223 and .243 heavy on rifles.
I can structure to your needs and offset with cash if need be (from me or you) to equal the values. I loved shooting the gun, but have decided to make a change for something I would personally use more.
-----I prefer CZ, Savage 12 Laminated SS, Remington VSSF, 700's, Ruger MK II, Cooper, Kimber, 40x, and the likes of similar quality.-----
Let me know by email j_s16146yahoo.com I will send pics via email or text to any serious persons.
If you have something that comes into a value under what you think my package is worth, I will let you pick and choose what you want to equal the value. If it comes to a selling point and someone wants everything listed here, I would take $1050.00 or best offer (very firm). I may split up and sell pieces in the future, but for now I really would rather trade all.
Thanks for taking the time to read this...Lets make a deal.
Jeff